Monday 30 March 2015

Going Back to My Roots

A favourite song by Odyssey and many memories of their '70's Disco hits...
Going Back to My Roots was a later hit and that's just what I'm going to be doing next...
Taking my crafting back to its roots.
Don't know why I didn't think if it earlier! Lol

More will be revealed in Time...

Hope you're having a good Monday so far.

I'm still juggling things with an ongoing health issue but I'm not going to bore you with that, it's likely to need attention for a good while yet.
Many thanks for all your well wishes and messages, I'm so grateful for every one.

So in the meantime I'm going to be taking my mind of things with some Spring Crafting! Lol 
(not Cleaning!!!) 

A few changes I'm making, one of which is that my workshop updates and emails will be sent out via email newsletters to my ladies and anyone wanting further info.

craftyk@hotmail.co.uk

Or you can phone me for info on up and coming workshops and demo's.

I've also been Spring Cleaning my personal Facebook page, just a bit of a tidy up I do routinely, limiting old posts.
So if you can't see posts that's why, a few people thought I'd disappeared or changed my settings.
I won't be far away! Lol
My Craft Facebook Page here will have any up to date Crafty news.

I must crack on now, didn't sleep too well last night at all so might even grab a cat nap.

Enjoy the rest of your day and I'll leave you with some eye candy.
A make I recently did for my lovely friend  Lisa Baker over on her blog.
I've used a Woodware clear stamp "You Make me Happy" and water coloured with Spectrum Aqua pens.

Cheerio for now.
Back soon, Crafty Hugs xKx










No comments: