Saturday 30 May 2015

A day at the Zoo...

Morning everyone,

A quick blog post from me this morning.
Hope everyone is well and I wish you a lovely weekend.
I must thank everyone for all the Birthday wishes sent to my Daughter who was 28 yesterday.
It was so very kind of you all and truly appreciated.
We spent the day at London Zoo, it was fabulous, such an amazing place.
Then it was home for a nice meal, a bottle of vino and Birthday cake, perfect!
Although rain in the morning it turned out lovely and sunny in the afternoon so that was a bonus too.
I'll leave you with pictures from the day and one of her Birthday cards I made, I'll share the other soon.

The card uses Designs by Ryn, gorgeous Hibiscus stamps along with the stencil and Ginko leaves stencil, all with distress inks.
These new Designs from Ryn are beautiful and I'll be doing more with them soon...

Thanks for looking today...
Crafty Hugs xKx



No comments: