Wednesday 13 May 2015

More Sweet Poppy with Brusho's

Morning everyone,

Thank you for the lovely comments and feedback on Facebook about these cards yesterday.
Using all Sweet Poppy Stencils.
I did the Tiger first, an idea that I had to use Brusho's through the stencil trying to keep it like watercolour and fairly subtle. 
It's achieved by sprinkling and very lightly spritzing, a lot of dabbing and blotting!
Repeating as necessary until the desired effect is achieved.
I've used this technique on two of the other cards below, including the Fairy Pods and Steampunk Butterfly.
The Leaf Flowers were done with distress inks, Cracked a Pistachio and Abandoned Coral.
I'll be using this technique soon at my Kent workshops.

Thanks so much for looking today,
Have a lovely day,

Crafty Hugs xKx








No comments: