Saturday 2 May 2015

Lavinia Stamps May challenge Pretty in Pink/Blue

Welcome to the Bank Holiday weekend and the start of the new
Lavinia Stamps challenge.
Last month's Zingy Lemon and Lime challenge was so cheery and the entries were all brilliant.
I loved that combo for the challenge.
Hope you can join us this month, as always the DT have provided lots of inspiration to get you started.
Please be mindful of the challenge rules,
using Lavinia stamps and or Dies.
You could be the lucky random winner of the super £40 online voucher.
If you don't have a blog then there's a link for email entries HERE.
I hope you have a lovely Saturday and I'll leave you with my makes.

An 8 x 8 canvas,
a fabric/mixed media clock
and a mixed media style of card I really enjoy making...

Crafty Hugs xKx










No comments: