Monday 4 May 2015

On my desk today...

Happy Bank Holiday Monday to you all.
For the first time in weeks I've managed a reorganise and tidy up of my craft area.
I store a lot of things in labelled boxes.
There's a couple of smaller boxes in which I've gathered items for future projects, as I think of ideas I put things together ready for when I need them and so I don't forget!
There's boxes with all the "ingredients" for up coming workshops and demo's, these are either work in progress or ready to start on apart from items I've been sent to work with.
I've even got a lovely oval folding table to revamp which was kindly given to me by one of my workshop ladies and I really want to tackle this during the summer months.
My desk is by folding doors onto the garden with the sun streaming through and I can get the best of both worlds when I open the doors.
I've got my rocker armchair here too for my break times long with my Nespresso machine and TV, although I listen to music and the radio a lot while working.
Today's desk features some continued work from my time on Friday at my good friend Lisa at
Lisa B Designs workshop day and some lovely
Imagination Crafts goodies.
Fabulous!
So without further ado I'm going to enjoy the sun and crack on with my crafting.
Thanks so much for popping by today.

Crafty Hugs xKx






No comments: