Friday 8 May 2015

My homework and class projects from Lisa B Designs Workshop

Morning all,

As promised here's my round up of the cards and techniques from
Lisa B Designs workshop last Friday.
We used Lisa' s new stamp sets from the Floral Collage series and Imagination Crafts stencils and their Stencil paint which I've been itching to have a play with since their release.
I've also used a Crafters Workshop Fragments stencil, Burlap Bits, which is a dinky size of 4 x 4" I love it!

Other items used include VersaColor inkpads and WOW embossing powders.

The first card I started on Friday and once home I added more detail and embellishment.
I've used Imagination Crafts stencil paint in Mallow and Lime Green with the Honeycomb stencil and a touch of Diamond Sparkle. The floral stamps are from the Clematis Elements set.


I then used the Poppy Elements with Boysenberry and  Bamboo VersaColor, this was my take on samples Lisa and Kirsten showed us at the class.


Lastly inspired by the class a design I came up with at home using stamps from the Pimpernel Elements set, the Burlap Bits stencil and Lime and Rose stencil paints.

Back later,

Crafty Hugs xKx








No comments: