Friday 8 May 2015

Stampendous Filly Sketch and Wander Lost stamps

Hello crafters,

Another post today from me with Stampendous stamps I've been wanting to use for a while now.
They are Filly Sketch and Wander Lost.
I was inspired by samples on the Stampendous blog to have a go at this technique.
Stamping the Filly in white paint and adding a wash and touches of blue and purple.
I'm not a painter so I took this steadily and hoped I be happy with the result and I am.
The key was knowing when to walk away from it.
I've also used Stampendous texture stamps with Archival inks and white paint.
The sentiment us stamped in white ink.
This has been made for my best friend's daughter in memory of her horse Lady who was put to sleep not long ago, she was a good age and I hope this will be a reminder of the life they shared and happy memories.

Thanks for popping by
Crafty Hugs xKx





No comments: